Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who knew the whole ice thing worked!

So if no one told you, I am getting old.  Mentally I may still convince myself I am not old, but my body is in a constant state of disagreement.  I actually hurt my ankle giving my dog a bath last week.  I don’t even remember if I was moving when it happened.  Did I mention I was getting old?

After my tragic dog bathing accident I realized I needed to ice everyday, and in the process found something pretty stinking basic, and equally awesome.  I got a foot-ankle hot cold wrap from Active Wrap, and I can honestly say that I really do love using it.  I can walk or move around while I ice (or sit on the couch and act like I am in too much pain to get up), and more importantly it is very easy and comfortable to use. 

david wrap

Bottom line, I give it a solid A.  I really do feel much better after only a couple weeks.  Who knew this ice thing actually worked! 

active-wrap

Come on over to my house if you want to try it out, just keep in mind I may need you to wash my dog while you are here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment