Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Product Review (FlexR Water Bottles)

If you are like me you see new products almost every day. And unfortunately most of those products are just a slight change over something else that is out there. While this isn’t always a bad thing, it makes those truly unique products really stand out.

Recently my brother and I were privileged to try out one of such products. Thanks to the great folks at FlexR Sports, we have been trying their unique new water bottles which take an approach I have not seen before. These bottles are designed to be used with their disposable plastic liners, which allow the user to toss the liner out when finished with their drink and only rinse the lid and toss on another bag.

On occasions David and I switch between water, recovery drinks (Xood is currently our drink of choice), protein drinks, and occasionally juices. During these times you either have to have a ton of water bottles (which take up so much space) or constantly wash out the few you have. This is where the uniqueness of the FlexR bottles come in.

flexr

Simply put, this is a really cool idea that will certainly be a great fit for a lot of you out there. For me, I have found that they are not something I would use daily as that I usually stick with just a recovery drink and my water cup at work. With that said though, they have come in handy on some occasions. David even discovered that the unique design was a big hit with his 1 ½ year old girl!

So in closing, David and I give these cool new products a solid B score on our grading scale. While I wouldn’t say they are a perfect fit for our lifestyles, they are an intriguing product that would benefit a lot of people. So the next time you are trying to figure out how to bring your recovery drink mix and protein mix along on your next trip give FlexR a try. We think you will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment